Saturday, March 28, 2009

One Two Three Steps!

For the last 3 days Danny has taken two steps all by him self, and yesterday he took 3 steps! I don't know if that's consider walking now but he is 9 months and he has already taken a couple of steps. I was really excited seeing him do that because he has been able to walk just fine for the last little while when someone is holding his hands but last week he was really lazy and did not want to walk at all, if we tried to get him to walk he would sit and then flap his arms in the air and then cross them (that was his way of telling us: no way!) So I guess it won't be too long before he can walk! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU DANNY!

3 comments:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Getting so big and growing up fast. Enjoy every moment you have with him, before you know it, he will be running.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Yay Danny! What a big boy. Hallie was literally double that age when she started walking (well-- it was 16 months). What a fast, fun boy!

Michael and Karen Zaro said...

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to see Danny walk!!! He totally beat me! I was 10 months old when I started walking. Way to go Danny!!! :)