Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Summer needs to start soon!

Oh my goodness, Danny and I are going bananas!(crazy- for those who don't know what going bananas mean) The last couple of days have been overwhelming, me not feeling so good, lately I feel yucky and I m not sure why, perhaps a cold, and Danny in the other hand has had it with being inside all the time and he is very bored being here, and the only thing that he still finds enjoyable is sneaking in the bathroom to play with the toilet! so if Danny is not pleased it means that mom has to work extra hard, and if that doesn't work it means Danny and Mom are going bananas! So Daniel and I decided that I would take him to work from now own so I can have the car and go visit friends or run any kind of errands with Danny, just anything that gets us out of the apartment, and it has worked wonders so far! It is way too cold in Idaho to be playing outside, man I cannot wait for the summer, make that a: WE cannot wait for the summer!
Oh and guess what? I called the doctor's office to see if they could check Danny because he has had a cough for a while now, so I tell the nurse: "I need to make an appointment for my son Daniel Hinkson", she says: "oh why? is he sick?"..........um..yeah I'm just calling to hang out with the doctor, not! seriously. So that was my story of dealing with an unintelligent person today, wow, it felt good to vent.

No comments: