Sunday, April 5, 2009

How blessed I am to be a mother

I don't have enough words to describe how blessed I am to be a mother. Danny brings so much joy to our home, he has made big changes in me. I love Danny so much, and I wish he wouldn't grow up so fast, I want him to be my baby Danny for ever! and to need me for almost everything. I found a song that says exactly how I feel about Danny:
CONTIGO: MAITE PERRONI
Contigo el cielo se vuelve mas claro, se pintan las nubes de blanco y el sol vuelve a sonrreir. Solo contigo el tiempo cobro un sentido y hoy que estas aqui conmigo.. se bien, mi vida nacio contigo.
Contigo las horas se pasan de largo, tus hojos me llanan de encanto y la luna brilla porti. Solo contigo mis risas tienen sentido y hoy que estas aqui, comingo... se bien, mi vida nacio con tigo.
Y se que tienes un corazon valiente un alma fuerte y se que caminaras sin miedo entre la gente, y se tambien si un mal llega a sorprenderte no temas porque tendras porsiempre...mi amor para protegerte.


2 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

He is such a sweet, cute boy. And you are such a wonderful mother. I know how you feel about having them grow up-- it kills me to see Hallie be a little girl and not a baby. :)

Cinthia Cardona Goracio said...

Oh WOW!!!! that song is the song I sing to my baby all the time!!! I feel that same way about my son, and every time I sing that song it makes me cry, it is so cute.