Friday, March 26, 2010

MY BROTHER KEVINI

My Brother Kevin had a Birthday on the 19th, I can't believe he is already 17 years old! I still think of him as my baby brother....he hates it when I call him that. Kevin is such an awesome brother, he is always willing to help when I ask him to help me out with the kids, he laughs at my jokes! ....I mean, who doesn't though right? I am hillarious! He LOVES it when I call him Dimitry (that his nickname I gave him) No one can make Danny laugh as much as uncle Kevin have. Which reminds me that next time I take the kids to a photo shot I will take Kevin...Danny doesn't smile for photo shot sessions, at least not for us. Soon my brother will go o his mission, even though I know it's good for him and it's the right thing to do I will miss him so much! But that's in two years, so we still have lots of time to hang out. YOU ARE THE BEST LITTLE BRO.!

KEVIN'S BIRTHDAY DINNER


No comments: