Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Alright, I couldn't wait to post these pictures, Danny looks so adorable, he looks like a little angel. I cannot believe that we are so blessed with so many things but specially with our son. We are moving to another apartment complex at the end of the month so we have a lot of things to do, this is the main reason I m posting the pictures of Danny, I can't say I will blog anymore during this month but I will try. It would be great if we could take a picture of the entire family, so if we get that picture I will definitely post no matter how busy I am. I hope all of our friends and family feel joy, love, and peace in their hearts this month. We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Merry Christmas cute little Danny! You are sooo darling!

lizzyjean88 said...

Well get your whole family down here and I will take a picture of all three of you! I love you!