Saturday, June 20, 2009

Remember when he was little?

I was looking at all of the pictures we have of Danny in our computer today, and it made me feel like crying by looking at pictures of him as a newborn. He has grown so fast, I never thought I would like it but lately I am loving the fact that he is growing and maturing (as much as a year old can) and being less fussy, and being a little more independent; it makes it so much easier now that he can point at what he wants. People always talk about "the terrible two's" but we had to experience "the terrible one!" A few of days before he turned one he had become extremely dramatic and fussy and he started to hit a lot!, good thing that ended about 4 days ago, thank goodness!, we are still working on not hitting other babies or kids at church, we are not sure where he could of learned that, it's not like he is around other kids a lot, and in our Spanish branch we haven't seen kids who do that. The other day I was watching a 7 mo old baby, he started to fuss and Danny just stared at him and as soon as he started crying, Danny threw a toy at his face, a couple of toys actually, I had to run and save the baby from my own child. It makes me laugh thinking about this because if "the terrible two's" is a lot worst than this, then I am not sure how I will handle it.....good thing we have quite a few months till then. But he is not all wild, he is a very loving baby: he gives me several kisses everyday, he loves to hug me, sometimes I will be in another room for a couple of minutes and when he sees me again he acts like he hadn't seen me for a long time and runs to hug me. He laughs a lot and he loves it when we pretend that he crashed us with his little push along car ( one of his birthday gifts from Grandma Judy). He likes watching baby Einstein clips online while sitting in our laps, and he LOVES eating fruits.









1 comment:

Grandma Judy said...

What a comparison! He seems so big in his amazing green froggy pool! It so nice to have warm days to play outside.